- 1/2 fresh beetroot
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 apple, de-cored (try to leave the skin on as removing it can take away more then half of the apple’s fibre, vitamin C and iron)
- 1 cup of filtered water
- 1tbs date syrup (you could also use honey or maple syrup)
how to market yourself online dating As you can see from the bright pink colour of Beetroot ginger apple smoothie beams rosy red health. The vivacious pigments from the beautiful blush beetroot coupled with all the iron, potassium, magnesium, folic acid, vitamin A, C and B6 it contains will give you lots of energy and help fight fatigue, as well supporting your system to renew cells and detoxify.
- All you’ll need to do is chop the beetroot leaves off and peel away the outer layer of dirt and thicker skin.
- Once you have done that peel and grate the ginger, then peel and de-core the apple.
- Now simply pop everything through the blender, stir, sip and love immediately! You may wish to add more or less water depending on how think you like it.
- You may also like to add 1 tbs of a sweetener. I chose date syrup.